Fatal Intentions is coming in 9 days!
Fatal Intentions is coming in 9 more days! Before jumping into that story, have you read Deadly Alchemy and After Midnight yet?
Deadly Alchemy is book one and After Midnight is the short story that will bridge book one to two. You NEED to read these first!
Deadly Alchemy 5 star reviews! Click here to pick up your copy!
Deadly Alchemy is book one and After Midnight is the short story that will bridge book one to two. You NEED to read these first!
Deadly Alchemy 5 star reviews! Click here to pick up your copy!
- Deadly Alchemy is a real page turner, I kept wanting to know what was going to happen next.
- I've been marked by this book!
- Just amazing!!! Simply fantastic!!! 1Click right now!!! Julie Morgan is…..wow!!! Crazy talented!!!
- What can I say about Deadly Alchemy? Wonderful ... awesome ... amazing ... fantabulous
- I LOVED living in this world.